Hello everyone, today I am going to introduce you to LujoBox (Lu-ho Box) which is the newest luxury beauty subscription box in India launched on October 2018. As per the site of lujobox.com, “Luxury is an experience, and not just a privilege. And that is why we bring to you the essence of luxury, Lujo Box (Lu-ho Box). Take pampering yourself a notch above by indulging in the rich escapade through some of the hottest beauty products from around the world. Subscribe today to get a monthly dose of lavishness that comprises makeup, skincare, fragrance, haircare and much more!”
LujoBox launched with an introductory price of INR 950 for their launch box with shipping starting from 15th of the month. They currently have 5 subscriptions plans in their site to choose from-
- 1 Month Subscription @INR 1250 per box (INR 950 was launch price)
- 3 Months Subscription @INR 2565 (i.e, @INR 855 per box)
- 6 Months Subscription @INR 4845 (i.e, @INR 807.5 per box)
- 12 Months Subscription @INR 9120 (i.e, @INR 760 per box)
- 24 Months Subscription @INR 15560 (i.e, @INR 648.33 per box)
They also have Free Shipping, Cashback on subscription as well as free gift with subscription.
To order your box visit the website- https://lujobox.com/
I opted for the 1 month edition which was their launch box for INR 950.
The LujoBox October Beauty box was delivered in a properly secured and neat packaging. Upon opening the package I found a hard brown cardboard box made of sturdy material thus saving your box from the damage in transit. The beautiful black box was securely packed inside that. The black beauty box is made of hard sturdy material as well and the look & color of the box feels luxurious.
On opening the box I found a surprise gift and the product details card on top and then the beauty products neatly wrapped and sealed inside the wrapping paper. A small red velvet cushion was there inside the box over which the products were placed.The products I received in my Lujobox launch October Beauty Box are as follows-
- Quinta Essentia Organic Lavender Hair Mask (Full size worth INR 650 in box)- A Pre shampoo treatment with goodness of natural oils. A well balanced formula for all hair types, it contains no harsh or synthetic elements but only pure organic food grade oils to give your hair a pre-shampoo treat. The relaxing benefits of French Lavender essential oil are treat to help you ease while you keep this mask on. Good for all hair types, specially good for oily scalp.
- Wild Earth Peach Grapes Cherry Blossom Body Butter (Deluxe sample worth INR 165 in box)- Wild Earth Peach Grapes Cherry Body Butter is a rich, creamy and buttery concoction of the most exotic butters and oils. It moisturises parched, dry skin and leaves it screaming for more. Its lovely fragrance lingers on your body for hours.
- Keeps skin moisturized all day
- Works best for dry and parched skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Sulphate and paraben free
- La Cure-Facial scrub cream (Full size worth INR 449 in box) – La Cure Facial Scrub Cream is enriched with Dead Sea minerals and combined with Apple extract and Walnut shell to exfoliate and clarify skin. Removes impurities, cleanses and clears clogged pores. Leaves skin feeling smooth, even and clean with a radiant and glowing complexion. Suitable for all skin types.
4. Elenblu- Crayon gel eyeliner in emerald green (Full size worth INR 399 in box) – The Elenblu crayon gel eyeliner in emerald green is a beautiful rich jewel toned emerald green with quick dry and water proof formula. The jewel toned smooth liner is free of volatiles, free of parabens, free from formaldehyde releasing compounds & is vegan/animal friendly/ cruelty free.
5. Elenblu- Precision liquid eyeliner in Ebony black (Full size worth INR 449 in box)- Intense liquid black eyeliner with quick dry and water proof formula that glides seamlessly. It has a gloss liquid like finish that won’t smudge or budge all day and it lasts upto 10 hours. This liquid eyeliner is free of volatiles, free of parabens, free from formaldehyde releasing compounds & is vegan/animal friendly/ cruelty free.
6. Complimentary Exclusive Lujobox T-shirt in black (Worth INR 1699) – Surprise gift from the team. An iconic and timeless piece from the Lujobox, this is a Dry-FIT t shirt which is one of the most classic staple styles. This is a great addition to the wadrobe and I loved it.
7. Discount vouchers– In the box, there were 15 % discount vouchers of each of Seasoul Australia, Cerabelle and Neemli Naturals.
Individual full review for each product will be up soon after testing and using them for a while. All over, I would give 4/5 to this box. I loved each product and my most favourite among all is the Elenblu- Crayon gel eyeliner in emerald green which glides on like a dream. Till then, stay connected and follow me for more updates. Do you like subscription boxes? Have you tried Lujobox Yet?